The Kathy Slavin Group is made up of real estate professionals with broad experience gained over more than 32 years and more than 650 transactions closed. Our focus on clients’ needs and generating positive results means we look at each real estate situation realistically, and analyze and explain it clearly so clients can make the informed decision that’s in their best interest. We know the local market, and have a strong positive reputation and track record. What’s more, we’ve lived and worked in Southwest Riverside County since 1989, and love the friendly people, the positive people-oriented atmosphere, the citizen-focused city governments, the clear air and the great weather.
We have experience in many types of real estate transactions:
- REO listings and sales –We’ve worked with banks selling REO assets and with buyers purchasing them.
- Standard listings and sales
- Investor owned – We’ve worked with investors to price their properties to maximize gain in a variety of markets, and with buyers purchasing them.
- Corporate owned – We’ve worked with corporate owners to sell properties acquired in the relocation process and for other reasons.
- Short sales – We’ve helped guide many clients through the short sale process and successful close of escrow, and helped buyers understand the process and close their purchase.
- Distressed sales – We’ve helped clients struggling with mortgage payments, or facing serious changes in their lives brought on by death, divorce or job loss.
- Relocations – We’ve worked with many relocation buyers and sellers, helping them and their employers through the relocation process timely, efficiently and effectively.
- Probate sales – We’ve worked with attorneys and the estates they represented to meet all court requirements for the fair, timely and efficient disposition of property.
- Transactions for elderly clients – We’ve helped elderly clients through what is often a stressful and confusing transition in their lives.
- Transactions in behalf of executors of estates – For executors not having to deal with probate, we’ve helped fairly price and effectively market property for timely closings.
- 1031 exchanges – For both buyers as sellers of investment property we’ve assisted in the sale of property, effectively coordinating with accommodators to meet all mandated government schedules and close timely.
We’d love to offer our time and expertise to help you with any sale or purchase. We’ll help guide you through the real estate process, regardless of issues, obstacles, paperwork requirements or scheduling.